Church of St. Nikolaos
This church, built by the first inhabitants of Syrrako after the finding of the saint's icon in the Gkoura spring, stands in the village center. In 1821 the Turks plundered this church. It was renovated by the Syrrakiotes, who voluntarily moved stones and marble from the surrounding mountains and paid the wages of the builders. The church's octagonal dome, silver chandeliers, carved wooden shrines and Bishop's throne serve to highlight its grandeur and instill devotion in the faithful.
Church of the Dormition of the Theotokos
This church is a true masterpiece of high architecture, with its arched gate, stone pediments which support its roof, tall belfry complete with mastoid decorations, three vaults and bells. Its circular dome, perforated by small square windows, is of particular note. This church was not destroyed in 1821, however it suffered structural damage during the earthquake of May 1st 1967. Its feast day is August 15th.
Monastery of the Prophet Elias
This monastery is located at the settlement's northern edge, surrounded by age-old oak and kermes trees. Before 1821, the monastery was home to several nuns. During the revolution, the monastery was sacked, and its bell, which had been forged in Venice and gifted to the monastery by the Syrrakiote merchant I. Zamvrakas, was stolen. Today, the monastery's church, following its renovation, is a moderately large, cross-in-square, byzantine-style edifice and contains a simple Bishop's throne and Iconostasis.
Chapel of St. Georgios
This chapel was built jointly by Syrrakiotes and Kalarrytiotes, who entrusted the safety of their roads to St. Georgios. It is a small, single-vaulted chapel, without a dome, built at a distance of 5km from the village, at an altitude of 1.286m. This is where the mule path of old would end. The churchyard contained two cisterns and an oven in order to serve travellers who would use the chapel as shelter in inclement weather. It was demolished by the Turks, however, and rebuilt after the conclusion of the Greek Revolution. Today, it features a tall, square-shaped belfry with a large bell. The tomb and bust of the benefactor Spyridon Baltatzes is located behind the holy Bema. The church's feast day is April 23rd.
Chapel of the Holy Apostles
A small chapel, built in the nape between the peaks of Priza and Frigourasa, it is buried in the ground for protection against the strong local winds, and only its roof is located above-ground. It is notable for the simplicity and austerity of its interior, reflecting its purpose as a shrine and sanctuary for shepherds. It features a truly impressive view of Lake Pamvotis and the city of Ioannina, and its feast day is June 30th.
Church of the Transfiguration of the Savior
A small, single-vaulted, dome-less edifice with an austere internal configuration, this church's yard has hosted the village cemetery since 1888. A building which serves as an ossuary has been built next to it. The feast of the Transfiguration is on August 6th.
Chapel of St. Paraskevi
This small chapel is a recent addition to the village, having been built in the garden of the traditional residence (museum) of K. Avdikos by Mrs. Ermeneia Foteiadou in 1997. The dimensions of this exquisitely crafted stone chapel are quite small.